Roshanak is a Solicitor of England and Wales and an Italian avvocato. She is an M&A and corporate lawyer in private and public sector and has been working for almost a decade in the Milan and London offices of a leading Italian law firms. She has developed a particular knowledge in the corporate insurance field by providing advice in extraordinary transactions with target companies active in the insurance and reinsurance business and daily assistance to one of the largest insurance groups in Italy further to the acquisition by an American player. Roshanak has also acquired significant expertise in connection with acquisition financing and debt issuance.
Roshanak has also been working in the energy field and, specifically in the oil and gas sector. Besides providing day-to-day assistance to companies operating in the oil and gas field, she has been seconded for almost one year and a half in the banking and capital market department of the Italian national oil and gas company.
She was in charge for the Iranian desk of one of the leading Italian firms in Italy, further to a period of secondment in Iran. In 2017 she was in the nominees for emerging professional of the year in Italy. Roshanak speaks English, Italian and Farsi.
- Sale of up to 100% of a reinsurance company – Advising the sellers in respect to the sale of their interests in a Takaful reinsurance company incorporated in the DIFC.
- Business combination between an industrial company and a listed SPV – Assisted a leading company in the design, production and marketing of components for domestic gas appliances in the business combination with a special purpose listed vehicle by way of merger. The assistance has included the refinancing of the company's financial indebtedness through a new senior loan for 135 million Euros made available by a pool of leading national and international banks with the support of BNP Paribas as arranger.
- Acquisition of 100% of a Life and non-Life Insurance Group – Assistance to Apollo Management Holdings, L.P. together with Apollo Global Management, LLC and its other subsidiaries in relation to the acquisition of the entire shareholding of Banca Carige S.p.A. in Amissima Vita S.p.A. and Amissima Assicurazioni S.p.A., and long term life and non-life bancassurance agreements entered into by and between Banca Carige S.p.A. (together with other companies of Banca Carige Group) and the target companies. The assistance has included reorganization of the insurance group and daily assistance in relation to corporate, banking and finance, bancassurance, regulatory, litigation and labour law aspects to Amissima Insurance Group.
- Joint Venture and Merger between companies active in digital marketing business – Assistance to Goldentree Asset Management and Avenue Capital Group in relation to the investment agreement setting out, inter alia, (i) the contribution to Italiaonline S.p.A. of 53,86% of the share capital of the listed company Seat Pagine Gialle S.p.A, (ii) the execution of a shareholders’ agreement, (iii) the consequent mandatory tender offer of Italiaonline in relation to the remaining participation in the Target Company and (iv) the merger between Italiaonline S.p.A. and SEAT Pagine Gialle S.p.A.
- LBO of a company active in gas appliance sector – Assistance to a newly incorporated company S.p.A. of 100% of the share capital of a market leader company in equipment for gas metering and controls. The assistance has also included advice in respect to the Euro 130 million senior financing arranged by BNP Paribas to the company and Euro 59 million secured notes issued by the holding company of the newco, subscribed by funds under BlackRock management and listed on the Third Market of the Vienna Stock Exchange.
- Acquisition of a majority stake in a Canadian company – Assistance to an Italian fund in the indirect acquisition of a majority stake of the share capital of company active in office design sector and incorporate in Québec.
- Acquisition Financing for purchase of majority stake in Renewable Energy Holding Company – Assistance to a private equity fund in relation to (i) a Euro 245 million credit facility, arranged by Banca IMI S.p.A. Banco Santander S.A. - Milan Branch, ING Bank N.V. - Milan Branch, Société Générale - Milan Branch, Unicredit S.P.A. for the acquisition of a shareholding equal to 70% of an AssetCo owner of plants for the production of electric energy from renewable sources for an aggregate power of approximately 600MW and the relevant security package and (ii) a Euro 80 ml bridge to equity financing arranged by BANCA IMI S.p.A.