Dan advises on a broad range of real estate matters but his particular focus is in respect of the financing of the residential and commercial investments and developments, acting for insolvency practitioners in relations to the sale of distressed real estate.
Dan also advises one of the largest UK port operators in respect of real estate issues relating to the development of port real estate assets.
Dan also has experience in acting for developers of health care centres and the issues around letting those properties to general practitioners and/or directly to the National Health Service.
- Acting for Ingenious Real Estate Finance in respect of the funding of the development of 120 apartments and houses as part of the UK’s largest sustainable residential development at the Climate Innovation District in Leeds
- Acting for Secure Trust Bank plc in respect of the funding of a number of residential investment assets in and around central London.
- Advising Associated British Ports in relation to the construction of the Third River Crossing at the Port of Lowestoft, a Nationally Significant Infrastructure Project that involves the construction of a new bascule bridge road crossing through the middle of the Inner Harbour;
- Advising Associated British Ports in relation to East Suffolk Council's proposal to construct a Flood Defence Scheme at the Port of Lowestoft.
- Acting for receivers in relation to the realisation of a number of property assets, including acting on the sale of a distressed property portfolio by insolvency practitioners
- Advising a bank in respect of a circa GBP 28 million development finance loan of a hotel
- Acting for developers in relation to the acquisition of property, and subsequent development and letting of that property as NHS Health Centres
- Acting for a number of airlines in relation to their real estate requirements at major airports on England, including CIP lounges at London Heathrow.