David Ktshozyan focuses his practice on advising and litigating disputes for insurers, particularly in the industries of construction, energy, professional liability, products liability and specialty insurance.
David has broad experience litigating insurance coverage disputes. He has represented international and domestic insurers in coverage matters involving cyber liability, EPL, D&O and E&O matters, including miscellaneous professional liability, in state and federal courts throughout California.
David also maintains an active pro bono practice assisting the Los Angeles-based Alliance for Children’s Rights organization as an adoption and guardianship volunteer.
- US District Courts for the Central and Southern Districts of California
- J.D., Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California, 2014
- B.A., magna cum laude, Political Science and History, University of California, Los Angeles, 2011
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Vice President, CLM Los Angeles Chapter
- Young Professionals Community
- Outreach Committee
- Publication Committee
- Represented and obtained a favorable resolution for an insurer in a multimillion-dollar dispute involving property damage caused by a wildfire loss.
- Represented insurers on contingency event cancellation claim arising out of the cancellation of a musical artist's tour, which involved issues pertaining to pre-existing conditions.
- Acted as coverage and monitoring counsel for insurers on products liability claims pending across United States arising out of the consumption of energy drinks.
- Advised insurers on policy wording for legal contingency issues pertaining to exclusions.
- Acted as coverage counsel for insurers on event cancellation claims arising out of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic.
- Acted as coverage and monitoring counsel for energy claims pending across the United States arising out of climate change.
- Acted as coverage and monitoring counsel on various construction-defect claims pending across the Western United States.
- Prevailed on summary judgment motion in favor of retailer in litigation concerning asbestos exposure to products.
- Prevailed on summary judgment motion for academic institution in litigation involving a breach of contract claim arising out of the alleged wrongful dismissal of a student.
- Co-presenter, "US Litigation School – Advanced Dispute Resolution Strategies," Clyde & Co Webinar, March 2021
- Mock Trial Attorney, "Lloyd's of London 30 Under 30 Tour," Atlanta, Georgia, May 2019