Shahd is a bilingual (Arabic & English) licensed and practicing Saudi lawyer specializing in Corporate Law. Currently responsible for international and local clients providing full legal services.
Her experience includes advising on M&A transactions, asset sales, joint ventures, corporate restructuring as well as employment matters. Shahd has extensive experience assisting clients in various business sectors, including the trading, transportation, industrial, education as well as the healthcare.
Shahd is an Associate within Clyde & Co LLP's Corporate group, based out of the firm's office in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. She has strong track record in the Saudi legal market with much exposure from leading international law firms.
- Advising MEFIC Capital on the launch of its SAR 1.23 billion real estate investment traded fund in Saudi, including the overall assistance on the legal structuring of the fund
- Advising on the drafting of the Terms & Conditions for a private closed multi assets investment fund
- Acting as the legal advisor of one of the largest international ophthalmic optics entities that manufactures, designs, and distributes eyesight products in Saudi
- Advising the largest USA skincare, makeup, fragrance, and hair care Products Company on the establishment and structuring of its entity in Saudi
- Advising an international leading listed healthcare institute on the establishment of the first social care support solutions healthcare institute in Saudi
- Acting as the legal advisor of a leading KSA retailer company of luxury brands in jewellery, fashion, and beauty in relation to its distribution/agency and joint venture deals in Saudi
- Acting as the legal advisor of an international insurance company in Saudi, including the drafting of its corporate governance manual, internal policies and assisting on corporate commercial matters.
- Advising a high profile KSA education company on the purchase of 100% shares in KSA based international schools
- Assisting on the registration of a mortgage on a Saudi flagged marine vessel, including the drafting of the mortgage agreement and regulatory registration documents
- Advising clients on the various forms of available investment vehicles, foreign investment (direct and indirect), including limited liability companies, closed joint stock companies and branches
- Advising on various cross-borders M&A transactions, liquidation/dissolution and corporate restructuring of foreign and local entities
- Advising on the recently enforced Saudi laws and regulations with a focus on the new Competition Law and Franchise Law
- Advising on the KSA licensing regime in various investment sectors including trading, industrial, education, healthcare, and transportation