Each working day between now and Christmas we will be publishing insurance industry predictions from Clyde & Co's global insurance practice.
- Avryl Lattin and Yvonne Lam predict that new rules will increase the regulatory burden on insurers in Australia in 2019. Read their full prediction here.
- Dean Carrigan and Naoko Aoo predict that accountability for Australian senior executives will remain a hot topic in the upcoming year. Read their full prediction here.
- Vikram Sidhu predicts that insurtech M&A in the US will expand in 2019 as maturing start-ups are targeted for acquisition by established market players. Read his full prediction here.
- Kevin Martin predicts that investors looking to Asia will start to consider alternative market entry options in 2019. Read his full prediction here.
- Stirling Leech predicts that new data privacy legislation in Brazil will drive demand for cyber insurance in 2019. Read his full prediction here.
Mark Sutton predicts that insurers will feel the impact of the expanding remit of #MeToo claims in the upcoming year. Read his full prediction here.