In this edition we discuss:
- Forum shopping: United States District Court for the District of Columbia declines jurisdiction in MH370 aviation tragedy
- What do Uber and Pimlico Plumbers have in common with the aviation industry?
- Australian Federal Court confirms strict application of Montreal Convention’s 2 year limitation period
- Aircraft Purchase Fleet Limited v Compagnia Aerea Italiana S.p.A.
- Personal injury update – progress towards new discount rate
- The erosion of exclusivity under the Montreal Convention 1999: a case study on the issue of overbooking and denied boarding from New Delhi
- The 2010 Beijing Convention and Protocol: new tools to address new threats to civil aviation security?
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s Reauthorization Act and its preemption of claims against aircraft owners, lessors, and secured parties
- Brexit update