Approaches to recover debts from a dormant company in Mainland China
In today’s economic climate, many businesses suffer from financial and cash flow problems caused by bad debtors. We regularly provide the complete spectrum of legal services to enforce claims, whether:
- Pre-litigation steps, including conservatory measures
- Utilisation of appropriate insolvency measures to obtain payment
- Litigation and arbitration of claims, including advice on appropriate procedure to maximise prospects of speedy enforcement, as well as the use of summary and expedited procedures
- Use of alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation, alongside or instead of available execution options
- Access to litigation funding solutions through our relationship with LCM (and other funders) for individual high value claims or books of claims
As a core element of Clyde’s global recoveries practice, we also offer commercial (pre-litigation) collection services to commercial clients for debt recovery on high volume books of business
This provides proactive, timely and cost-effective debt recovery solutions and offers our clients the unrivalled levels of technical knowledge, resource and experience that they would expect from a leading international law firm coupled with the commercial pragmatism , network and cost model of a global collections agency.
Our objective is to achieve full payment for our clients in the shortest time period possible, or to negotiate with debtors to agree a workable payment solution acceptable to our client without recourse to litigation.