In today’s economic climate, many businesses suffer from financial and cash flow problems caused by bad debtors. We regularly provide the complete spectrum of legal services to enforce claims, whether:
- Pre-litigation steps, including conservatory measures
- Utilisation of appropriate insolvency measures to obtain payment
- Litigation and arbitration of claims, including advice on appropriate procedure to maximise prospects of speedy enforcement, as well as the use of summary and expedited procedures
- Use of alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation, alongside or instead of available execution options
- Access to litigation funding solutions through our relationship with LCM (and other funders) for individual high value claims or books of claims
As a core element of Clyde’s global recoveries practice, we also offer commercial (pre-litigation) collection services to commercial clients for debt recovery on high volume books of business
This provides proactive, timely and cost-effective debt recovery solutions and offers our clients the unrivalled levels of technical knowledge, resource and experience that they would expect from a leading international law firm coupled with the commercial pragmatism , network and cost model of a global collections agency.
Our objective is to achieve full payment for our clients in the shortest time period possible, or to negotiate with debtors to agree a workable payment solution acceptable to our client without recourse to litigation.