Mohammed has advised on a number of corporate transactions, working with clients operating in the aviation, education, energy, financial services, healthcare, infrastructure, technology, real estate, and retail and consumer sectors.
Mohammed is a licensed lawyer in Saudi Arabia, a qualified attorney in the State of New York, and a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. He completed the Executive Programme in Private Equity from the Said Business School – University of Oxford in 2019. Mohammed graduated with a Master of Laws degree (LLM) from the University of Reading, UK in 2012, and a Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) from the University of Reading, UK in 2011.
Prior to joining Clyde & Co, Mohammed co-founded Alzawawi and Almarzouki Law Firm in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He worked at Allen & Overy in the UK, Khoshaim & Associates (in cooperation with Allen & Overy) in Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA).
Mohammed is fluent in Arabic and English.
- Advising a number of Saudi family conglomerates on a number of corporate transactions including acquisitions, joint ventures, reorganisations and restructurings, listing preparation, corporate governance, compliance and general corporate advisory matters.
- Advising a major Saudi aviation company on an aircraft acquisition, the disposal of shares in other companies, restructuring of entities, disputes, and developing internal policies.
- Advising an e-commerce corporation on corporate governance, compliance, and general corporate advisory work with respect to outsourced delivery companies.
- Advising a Saudi energy listed company on a project with a multinational listed company, which includes, establishing various joint ventures in Saudi and swap acquisitions.
- Advising a Saudi petrochemical listed company on corporate governance and compliance work for the parent company and its Saudi subsidiaries.
- Advising a Saudi petrochemical listed company on the post-transaction corporate set-up in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising a freight corporation on their corporate transactions including acquisitions, joint ventures, listing preparation, corporate governance, compliance, and general corporate advisory work.
- Advising a manpower company on the reorganisation and restructuring of their business, listing preparation, corporate governance, compliance, and general corporate advisory work.
- Advising a Saudi listed company on the acquisition of a financing company in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising an international bank on the disposal in a Saudi bank using an accelerated book-building for the second time in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising a Saudi real estate listed company on the disposal of a private academic institution.
- Advising a Saudi and foreign joint venture on the post-incorporation work, including, construction, leasing, and general corporate advisory.
- Advising a Saudi entity in relation to the privatization of the first entity in the health sector in Saudi Arabia, under the Saudi Vision 2030.