Daniel Maldonado has built his practice around the analysis and litigation of complex insurance coverage issues, including EPLI and personal injury/advertising injury issues. Daniel has experience in handling both personal lines and commercial lines coverage issues. His practice also involves representing insurance companies in defense of complex bad faith claims. Daniel has authored numerous legal opinions that have been published in academic journals and law reviews.
Daniel is also the author of two fictional series “Daniel Mendoza Legal Thriller” and “Chambers Lane.”
- US District Court for the District of Arizona
- US District Court for the District of Nevada
- US District Court for the District of Colorado
- US Courts of Appeals for the Ninth and Tenth Circuits
- US Supreme Court
- J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif, Arizona State University, 1997. Pedric Scholar. John J. Ross Business Award. Notes and Comments Editor, Jurimetrics: Journal of Law, Science and Technology. Associate Managing Editor, Arizona State University Law Journal.
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 1989
- Co-Author and Co-Editor, Couch on Insurance 3d, 2003 to present
- “Employment-Related Practices Coverage,” State Bar Insurance Institute, sponsored by State Bar of Arizona, Phoenix, Arizona, February 2018